Saturday 21 May 2011

My First Blog Post

Well what else can I call it? It really is my first ever blog post. I remember having created a blog ages back. Probably 5 years ago if I'm not wrong. I don't remember what happened to my blog. I'm not even sure whether I remember the domain name or the URL. The most popular blog at that time was of a woman, a prostitute from London. Hundreds of thousands of people all over the world (including me) used to read her reflections on life. Now I don't even remember her name.
Anyway, I shall restrict this blog to observations about things that I find really interesting. And that will surely include quite a bit about food!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Rohini.... I was just googling about omegle when i found ur blog... Actually i was linked to a post about omegle mentioning indians as cow worshippers..... and of all the replies.. it was good to see that there existed atleast one girl in India.. if not on the entire planet who wanted to use omegle for a descent conversation... but sadly failed miserably... just like me... And I can understand ur feelings and reaction at the statements of that 15-year old from aus.... anyways gtg... keep up the good work.. wanna have a meaningful chat with u sometime.. u can contact me on my e-mail....

    ReplyDelete